Sunday, December 1, 2019

Winter Love Layout for Mixed Media Academy

Hello Friends...

At Mixed Media Academy Challenge we are hosting the last challenge of the year. We have a beautiful Moodboard and a lot of inspirations from our Design Team. As winter arrived in most part of the world our moodboard is also based on that and I created a Layout


And here is our WINTER LOVE challenge moodboard


Winter is my favorite season and I love snowy mountains, snowfall, that warm feeling of being at home all the time with a hot cup of coffee. We don't have snowfall at this part of the globe and nowadays winters are not that cold also. We don't need to use woolens also here, so no fun at all. I miss my childhood days when we had chilly winters... So I created this Layout in memories of that mischievous child in me who always tried to sneak out in cold outside... 

For this Layout I used Heartfelt Creations Christmas Papers for my base. I used a lot of fussy cutting elements from that Paper pack here too. For the coloring part I used Lindy's Magicals Guten Tag Teal and a lot of chipboard pieces. I used cheesecloth and natural elements, craft pallets, glitters from itsy bitsy store. I decorated the page with felt flowers and paper flowers.





Hope you like my project. Do play with us this month to win amazing goodies.
Hugs,


2 comments:

Deborah Daniels said...

Beautiful layout!!!

maxwellglenn353 said...

I obtained new information from well written content fabric of this blog. it's miles showing a few one among a type shape of strategy to keep artwork better and improve with every new undertaking. Gracefully written weblog. heartbeat rings