Thursday, November 28, 2019

Little One - Explosion Box

Hello Crafty Friends...

This year we welcomed our little niece to our world and since then she has become an integral part of our lives. As she'll be celebrating her first birthday early next year, I thought to create something for her and her Mom.
I made this cute little explosion box which opens to an album with all her memorable moments with us. She is just adorable in each one of them. The top cover holds the title Little One and I have decorated it with papers, flowers and chipboards.when it opens you can see the album in the center.




It has four sides and two of them have pictures of the baby. Rest two pages I decorated with Chipboards, Papers and flowers. The album cover is also decorated and holds a sentiment chipboard "BABY"






I have used Lemon Craft paper to make this album, along with flowers, Sequins and glitters from Itsy Bitsy Craft store. Chipboards are from Papericious and Mudra.

I would like to participate in 

SplashyMix Challenge -11


Crafty calendar challenge November -Cute and Girly

Hope you like my project.
Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,


1 comment:

Mia said...

Adorable exploding box!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}