Monday, October 1, 2018

Fairy Canvas

Hello Crafty people,

Today I'm at expressions craft blog with my inspiration project for this month's challenge. You can find the challenge link in expressions craft blog's sidebar and the theme for the month is "Glitters"

So I used a lot of Fairy dust, magic Sparks and Sprinkle Glitz on my canvas here.




Sprinkle Glitz has this sugary kind of texture and can add a snow effect on your flowers and projects. I used it for my base. I mixed it with my texture paste and created some texture for my background.



The Fairy Dusts and Magic Sparks are similar products with different colors. Magic Sparks adds a silver shine where as Fairy Dusts add Blue and Green sparks to your projects. I added all of them here and there.







Supplies Used:
Immix Magic Sparks
Immix Sprinkle Glitz
Immix Fairy Dust Blue
Immix Fairy Dust GreeN
Immix Heavy White Gesso
Immix Crackle Texture Paste
Immix Texture Paste white
Immix Sprinkle Mist Deep Teal Blue
Immix Sprinkle Mist Royal Blue
Immix Decostones
Expressions Craft Chipboards Honey Comb 
Expressions craft Chipboard leaf
Expressions Craft Stencils Pine Cone
Expressions Craft Stencil Mandala
Expressions Craft Handmade Flowers Vantine Medley Roses

Hope you all like this shine and glitter on my project. Do not forget to enter our challenge and check out more awesome DT Creations. I'll soon be back with yet another gorgeous project.
Till then keep creating...

I would like to enter the following challenges

Love to craft challenge  October -Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart challenge  -222- Anything Goes
Rhedd's creative spirit  October -Anything Goes

Hugs,



No comments: