Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mixed Media Canvas for Expressions Craft

Hello Friends,
I'm with you again with another beautiful project using  a lot of Expressions Craft  products and Art Essentials.I kept this project very simple yet attractive by adding Expressions Craft Flowers and Crackle paste.
The chipboards from Expressions craft are adding more beauty to the project and Deco stones are my favorite and as you can see how they add beauty to my canvas here.










I love this Crackle paste. It's a great product.
Love these bright curly Valentine medley Roses. They certainly are vibrant.
Magic Sparks add sparkling magic to any project and you can see the shining roses here.

I hope you like my project and do not forget to enter our challenge here

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Mixed media place September Challenge



Creative artiste mixed media Challenge -42 AG Mixed media goes

Simon says stamps Wednesday challenge

Simon says stamp Monday Challenge

Mix it up Challenge -17 AG+ Layering

Love to craft challenge-26 AG

A inky mess Challenge -24



Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,


No comments: