Friday, July 20, 2018

Mixed media card for Scrapping4fun

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm at Scrapping4fun challenges blog with my DT project for the current challenge. This time we have a beautiful theme " anything Goes with Flowers and Butterflies"
I decided to make a mixed media card with lot of layering and flowers and butterflies. First I took a 7*7 pattern paper and created some texture on it. Then I cut it into 7*4 and rest of the textured paper I used for layering. 
I also used some cheese cloth, chipboards, texture paste and some embellishments for the layers in between. After adding the flowers and the butterflies , I sprinkled some white acrylic paint on the card.



The sponsor for the challenge is Scrapping4fun Shop and you need to participate to win these goodies. Hope you like my project. Do visit the blog for more awesome DT creations and participation.
No automatic alt text available. 


Supplies Used:

Black cardstock
Enogreeting Paper pack
Craftangle stencil
Finnabair Stamps
Little Birdie Texture Paste
Little Birdie Flowers
Bo Bunny Stamps
CraftyScrapper Spray Paints 
Lace from Rainbow Craftykari
Papericious Chipboards
Papericious PAper pack Indie chic
Cheese cloth
Distress Inks
Archival ink

I would like to enter the following challenges:





Hugs,



No comments: