Friday, July 20, 2018

Layout-Wonderful Life for Expressions Craft

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm at Expressions Craft blog today with a beautiful tutorial of Mixed media Layout. I love making layouts and this one is very special for me as this is my first LO for Expressions craft. I have used a lot of Expressions craft products here.

I really like these subtle colors on my LO and I tried to keep it minimum. I used Stencil, Chipboards, Sprinkle mist and Art Stones from Expressions craft in this project. 














I also have a video tutorial for the same here







Supplies Used:






Hope you like my project. Do check out our current challenge here

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Mixed media warriors -30 - July Moodboard


More mixed media challenge - Anything Goes with optional Pastel
More Mixed Media Challenge

Thats crafty challenges - Close to Nature







Hugs,


No comments: