Thursday, August 18, 2016

Explosion Box # 3

Hello Friends...

Today I'm sharing another explosion box.
These are fun to make and there is so much scope for alteration every time you make one. I have made a couple of these and you can find them here and here.

This one I made for my brother on the special occasion of Rakhsabandahan. I kept it simple as he doesn't like much layering and bling. So this has just one layer and all the sides open up as u take off the lid. Inside I have kept a box for the rakhi n gift. 

This is how it looks...



As u can see I have decorated the outer layer of the box with texture paste and the stencil used here is flourish from Tim Holtz ( the same I used for my last two projects). I just love this stencil. Loved how it came out on this beautiful paper. It is the home made texture paste.

The Lid


I layered the lid with two different patterned papers from the same paper pack and made one blank tag on which I placed this rose. The other tag is a printed one, which I colored a bit.

Some inside views now...





I used some emotions and tags to decorate the inside of the box. The lid of the inner box was layered with doily, mdf cutout, a stamped tag and a similar Rose.

Supplies:
1 sheet of 12"*12"white plain card stock
2 different sheets of 12"*12" patterned paper from Violet script Paper pack from Papericious
Stamp from Penny black
3d tag
printed emotions
Glue 
double sided tape
Tacky tape
n the embellishments

I am not sharing a tutorial here as a lot of tutorial are already available online.
Thanks for dropping by. 
Please leave a comment and follow my blog if you like my projects.

Hugs




No comments: