Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Be Yourself ~ Layout for Mixed Media Academy



Hello Friends,
today I'm sharing a Layout made for Mixed Media Academy Challenge June challenge
We have a wonderful moodboard for the month and an Amazing theme


I love the amazing Colours of the moodboard and I used Red, gray and Black in my 
layout and for the Dance theme I used the dancing lay figurine cutout. I built my layout around her.
My layout says, Dance like noone's watching means free yourself from all kinds of restrictions and Be Yourself 





Hope you like my project. 
Do participate in our challenge this month and win amazing prizes
from our sponsors.

Supplies Used:
Prima Marketing Papers - Amelia Rose
Finnabair Black Gesso
Finnabair Metallique Waxes
Finnabair Moulds
Little Birdie Craft Stencil
Wooden embellishments

 

No comments: