Saturday, August 24, 2019

Smile - Card for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello Crafty Friends,

We have a beautiful mini challenge at More Than Words Challenge 
Click HERE to find out all you need to know about the Mini Challenge and to see gorgeous inspiration from the More Than Words DT.
Remember that in order to participate, you have to share your project on the More Than Words FB page right HERE by the end of the month.

 Here are some details of my Card...
I made this mixed media card using Gorgeous Lemoncraft Papers and Little Birdie Flowers.



Chippies are from expressions Craft and I used this quote " Let your SMILE change the world . But don't let the world change your SMILE"


Hope you like my card.
Do not forget to enter our challenge this month.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:
International Craft & Soul #65 Flowers
Creative artiste mixedmedia Challenge #52 AG

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your card, it's absolutely beautiful and with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

LynneJ said...

Such a beautiful card-love the colours and sentiment! So glad you joined us at Creative Artiste this month!