Monday, July 1, 2019

Discover The Shine within you - Layout for More Than Words Challenge

Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing my Inspiration for More Than Words Challenge  July Main 

Word Inspiration - DISCOVER
Creative Challenge - OLD STASH

What does the word DISCOVER inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

We bet you've got lots of treasures in your OLD STASH waiting to be discovered! Is there a favorite paper that you were saving for a special project or some old rub-ons or even an ancient pair of wavy-edge scissors that you forgot you had? It's time to drag them out and use them! Please tell us which of the products or tools you used that have been sitting in your stash for a while.

This month I received a beautiful Kit from our wonderful Sponsor "Fabrica Decoru" to create this Layout. Also I used my old Stash here 
For the word Inspiration, I think for inspiration you should always first look within  yourself, find the spark within and Discover that shine within. You can be the best inspiration for yourself if you Discover that spark. So that's my idea behind my project. And from my old stash, I used moulds, chipboards, flowers and metal charms here.




This is the beautiful Kit I received and I totally love the Papers, the Magic paints which are in powder forms and you can dilute them to color or directly sprinkle on your project and then add water. The double sided papers have beautiful designs and the element sheets are loaded with beautiful motifs. The paper pack I received is MIND FLOWERS and the flowers here are gorgeous. The Pearl drops, Chipboards, brads, element sheets and glue all are superb quality and I thoroughly enjoyed making this project using all this. A big Thank you to Fabrica Decoru for sending the goodies...



From my stash I used Metal embellishments, Flowers, chipboards, Art Stones, Stencil. 
I layered these two double sided papers for my background and created textures over that.








Hope you like my project...
Do not forget to enter our challenge to win awesome goodies from our fabulous sponsors

I would like to enter the following challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge AG + Optional Purple

We Love to Create Challenge #7 AG Mixed Media


Hugs,

1 comment:

Terry said...

https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Wow I love it, thank you for sharing your fabulos shiny project with the DT from We Love To create, just fabulous and good luck Hugs Terry xxx (DT)