Friday, March 1, 2019

Fairy Door- Layout for More Than Words March Challenge

Hello Crafty friends,

This month at More Than Words Challenge we have 

Word Inspiration - FANTASY
Creative Challenge - WINGS

Image may contain: 1 person

What does the word FANTASY inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.


Here's my take on the challenge. For word inspiration FANTASY, I am inspired by the fairy world and created a fairy door on the trunk of a tree and for creative challenge WINGS, I added a lot of butterflies.







Do not forget to participate in our challenge this month and check out more awesome DT Creations here

Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,


1 comment:

MarielaPapeletas said...

I CAN LIE ... I LOVE THE BUTTERFLYS!, BUT WHEN I SEE THE DETAILS, I CAN SEE THE FABRIC, ALL THOSE LITLLE DETAILS THAT TELL A HISTORY... THANK YOU TO TAKE CARE THE PRINCIPLES TO DE SCRAPBOOK IN YOUR WORK.. AMAZING!