Friday, November 30, 2018

Upcycled Bottle for Artful Days

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I am at Artful Days blog with an altered project.
For this I used AD MDFs, Metal Embellishments and Lace along with the Texture stones.
For coloring this piece I used finnabair Metallic Paints and waxes.
You can find the full details of the project in AD blog.




Then I attached the Heart with wings mdf on the neck of the bottle and some flowers. I added some texture stones and texture sand  here and there.
Then I covered the whole bottle with black gesso again.




Once it is completely dry, I started applying colors. I dry brushed with metallic paint Ancient Coin and Dark Violet.
Then I applied some Vintage Gold and Mystique Turquoise wax all over.






Artful Days Supply List :

Art Basics Heavy Gesso Black
Art Basics Matt 3D Gel
Artful Days wooden Heart
Artful Days Decorative Art Sand
Artful Days Pearl Art Balls
Filigree Bronze Circles
Large Bronze Filigree Circles
Beige Lace

My own stash:
Finnabair Metallic Paint Dark Velvet
Finnabair Waxes Mystique Turquoise and Vintage gold









No comments: