Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Mixed Media Watch Box for Artful Days

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I have my first project for Artful Days. I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderfully talented team and I simply adore the products from the store.

I altered this MDF box into a Mixed Media Watch Box. I have used a lot of Artful Days products and Finnabair products to make this.

It was a bit tricky to capture this piece in my camera as the colors are changing with the mood of light. But I loved this chiaroscuro effect here...






It was a bit tricky to capture this piece in my camera as the colors are changing with the mood of light. But I loved this chiaroscuro effect here...




You can find my full post here

Supplies From Store:

Leaf Drop Stencil

MDF Roman clock Large

MDF Roman Clock Small

Assorted Key Charms

Steampunk Cogs & Gears

Bronze Filigree Circle Set

Bronze Ornate Long Connector

Bronze Pearl Flower Cabochons

Prima Art Basics Heavy Gesso Black

Prima Art Alchemy Metallic Paint Midnight Sky

Prima Art Alchemy Metallic Paint Dark Velvet

Prima Art Alchemy Metallic Wax Old Silver

Supplies From Stash:

MDF Box
Little Birdie Heavy Gel Medium
Expressions Craft immix Texture Paste
Papericious Chipboard

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Rhedd's creative spirit September Challenge

Altered eclectics September Challenge


Thanks for looking. Hope you like my project.
Hugs

No comments: