Friday, August 24, 2018

Mixed Media Plaque

Hello Friends,

Today I have a tutorial post for this month's challenge at Expressions Craft. We have lovely variety of chalk paints at Expressions Craft and this month all the DT members are inspiring you all using these paints in their projects. 
Today, I converted a wooden plaque into a beautiful jungle theme mixed media home decor using some natural stuff and of course our vibrant chalk paints.










I also have a video tutorial for the same here





Supplies Used

MDF Board
Expressions Craft Scallap Frame
Expressions Craft Immix Chalk Paints
Immix Sprinkle Mists
Expressions Craft Stencil
Immix Deco Stones
Heavy matte gel
Gauze
Moss
Natural Stuff

Hope you like my Project. Do not forget to enter our challenge.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Rhedd's creative spirit August challenge


Altered Eclectics August Challenge

Creative artiste mixed media Challenge 41

Hugs,




No comments: