Friday, August 31, 2018

Layout "Always Happy"


Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm with you today with my mixed media Layout using the beautiful chalk paints and Decoupage papers from Expressions Craft.
I started with a plain white cardstock from Expressions craft and adhered some decoupage sheet, which I fussy cut to get some desired designs, on it to get a colorful background for my LO.
For some interesting texture, I used stamps and texture paste and applied through expressions craft stencil. Then I applied some chalk paints as well as some sprinkle mist to color my background.
Then I attached the photo and decorated the LO with some flowers, deco stones and sentiments.









I made a video tutorial for the same, but it was getting dark and I had to stop midway. But I hope u'll enjoy the process here




Supplies Used:

Expressions Craft White Cardstock
Expressions Craft Decoupage Paper
Immix Chalk Paints
Immix Sprinkle Mists
Immix Deco Stones
Expressions Craft Stencil
Prima Marketing Flowers
Prima Finnabair Stamps

Hugs,



No comments: