Friday, August 3, 2018

Altered Frame for Expressions Craft

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today and I'm back with my inspiration project for this month's ongoing challenge which you can find here.
Thank you so much everyone who participated in our last challenge. we were happy to see all the entries and the winner will soon be announced on the blog.


This month the challenge theme is pretty simple and exciting "Chalk Paints". These are matt acrylic colors and can be used on various surfaces where we want a matt look. Recently they are getting much attention and Expressions Craft has launched a vibrant range of colors in this segment. I got a few of them in my DT kit and am so happy to use them all through the month and inspire you all.












I altered this Chipboard Scallop frame which comes in 3 sizes in one pack with the inner oval chipboard cut out also. I used the larger one here which  is 17.5cms in length and 7 cms wide and the inner part helped me make the background of the project. This is so good to hold your beautiful photographs but I thought to turn it into a home decor and used lots of flowers, textures and chippies to change the look.


Hope you like my project. Do participate in the challenge to win exciting goodies.

Supplies Used:
Expressions Craft Scallop Chipboard Frame
Expressions Craft Stencil Pine cone
Expressions Craft Chalk Paint Green, Yellow, Peony
Expressions Craft Chipboard embellishment Swirls
Expressions Craft Chipboard embellishment Sentiment
Expressions Craft Decostone small and medium
Prima Marketing Flowers
Art basic Heavy white gesso
Rangers Crackle paste
Glitter Dust
Metal Charms

I would like to enter the following Challenges:




Hugs,




No comments: