Friday, July 27, 2018

Art Journal for Expressions Craft

Hello Friends,

Today I made a Journal page using Expressions craft Stencils and Sprinkle mists for my Inspiration post.

These stencils are truly versatile and can be used with any colors, inks and pastes. 

My journal is of 330 gsm pages and are heavy enough for colors and textures. I used my stamps first and created some interest on the page and then sprayed some sprinkle mists to create a colored background. I fussy cut some elements from a magazine and pattern paper and adhered them on the page. Then I added some more stamping. Then I created some more texture using my Expressions craft stencil.










Supplies Used:









Hope You like my project. Don't forget to enter our challenge to win lot of exciting goodies...
Hugs,


No comments: