Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Hello Spidy

Hello Friends,

Today I'm sharing an altered cd. 
My son and I are big fans if Spiderman and he has a huge collection of Spiderman toys which includes his Kinder joy collection. He maintains a separate box for his Kinder joy toys. This Spidy that I used here in my project was slightly broken but he didn't want to throw it and I got this piece after so many requests and after agreeing that the final product will be a display in his room.
Lots of hard work...
I wanted to alter a CD since long and this theme just crossed my mind and I made this.

This CD got a coat of black gesso and using a stencil I created some texture. Added some negative chippies to give some height to my focal piece and then added these beautiful chipboard pieces. I gave a coat of black gesso to all the elements and finally added the toy.

After it dried completely I colored the piece with Blue and Black gold colors. Dry brushed some rust metallic paint and finnabair wax.
Hope you like my project.

Supplies Used:

CD
Papericious Chipboard Cracked Wall
Papericious Chipboard Gears
Papericious Chipboard Round Dream Catcher
Papericious Chipboard Criss Cross
Art Basic Black Gesso
Little Birdie Gel medium
Finnabair Paints 
Finnabair Wax Old Silver

Entering the following Challenges:
Papericious April challenge - Upcycle/Reuse



Creative artiste Challenge #38 Anything Mixed Media

Altered Eclectics May Challenge

Rhedd's Creative spirit May Challenge

Thank you for Visiting...


No comments: