Monday, May 14, 2018

Card for MMM Challenge

Hi Friends,

Today I'm at Make My Monday Challenge blog with my DT inspiration.
The theme for challenge #71 is "Hint of Summer to come"
I made a summer under the sea theme card.
For this I used the backing paper from Prima Flowers as the base, you can see the beautiful sea shells printed on this and I wanted to use this on my project.
Then I glued some corrugated sheets here and there and made some texture using grainy texture paste, cheesecloth and sea shells.

I painted the card using acrylic colors and spray paints. Added some moss and a chipboard fish. Then I added a sentiment "Fantastic day" to finish the look.



Hope you like my project.
Do visit the blog to check out more awesome DT projects and participate in the challenge.
Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,


No comments: