Monday, April 9, 2018

Heaven's Sent - Explosion Box

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I made a beautiful explosion box. This one I wanted to make since long but some how couldn't find time. Today I just sat down and finished it at a go. I love the outcome and I hope you'll love it too.























When you open the box it opens to the fairy house. I didn't want to take away the limelight from the centre so kept the four sides simple, but all sides have pockets and each pocket has another pocket folder in which you can put some sentiments and wishes.

The fairy house is also a box. I didn't have any small chocolates left in my fridge, so put some flowers in it just to show that u can easily put some nice chocolates inside.

My lappy isn't working for some reason today and I clicked pics from my phone and uploading also from my phone. Excuse if any mistake.

Supplies Used:

Papericious Pattern Paper Fairyland
Papericious Pattern Paper Blush
Papericious Pattern Paper Indie Chic
Papericious Chipboards Honey comb
Papericious Lace
Papericious Sequins Vintage
Little Birdie flowers
Little Birdie Raffia
Prima Marketing Flowers
Tacky Glue
Martha Stewart Scoreboard
Tonic Cutter
Scissors
Stones and Pebbles

I would like to enter 
This is a birthday gift for my favorite brand...



Hugs,


No comments: