Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine's Card for Scrapping4fun Challenge

Good Morning Crafty People,

I'm back with a card today which I created for Scrapping4fun Challenges
The theme is Valentine, Love, Wedding, Friendship.
I made a Double slider card for this. This is my first time making a slider card. Hope you people like it.



When pull the ribbon the other hidden side of the card also comes out. It was really fun making this. I'm gonna make a lot more of them in future.





I used this beautiful Digi Stamp from our sponsor Cute As A Button
The gorgeous Papers are from Papericious Blush collection.

Image may contain: text

Do participate in the challenge and visit the blog for more gorgeous DT Inspirations.

Would like to enter the following Challenges:


Pattie's creations challenge - Love is in the Air

Digi choosday Challenge Wk5 - Anything Goes






Thanks for Visiting,
Hugs,
Priya