Monday, January 1, 2018

ME: Layout for Scrapping4fun Challenges

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm at Scrapping4fun Challenges Layout Blog for Challenge #4 with this LO



The beautiful Pattern Papers are from Azealian Pack from Papericious India
This LO is 12"*12". I tore one sheet of paper and adhered it onto another 12"*12" sheet of paper of the same paper pack. Mixed some chalk paint with gesso and created some texture in the background with the help of a spatula. Then I adhered some die cuts and chipboards on it.


Gesso and Chipboards from Papericious India






Chalk Paint from ItsyBitsy







Our sponsor for the Challenge is  Scrapping4fun Shop and you can create any Layout but with only one Picture and two/ three embellishments
You can enter the challenge here
                Image may contain: flower


I would like to enter the following Challenges:






Hope you like my project.
Hugs,




No comments: