Friday, November 24, 2017

Pop up Card- Merry Christmas


Hello Friends,

We are celebrating Christmas at Scrapping4fun challenges  where the theme is "Christmas" for challenge # 104. I created this Pop up Card or you can call it Card in a box. 





I have used "Santa Sleepy Head" Digi Stamp from Aliciabel who is also the sponsor for the challenge.
                                             



I just love this cute Little Sleepy Santa Digi...
I colored the stamp using Faber Castell color pencils and cut that out and attached to the card.I decorated the card using some 3d Christmas stickers and rhinestones.
At the back of the card, there is space for sentiment and the card folds like this and fits into any regular envelope.







Hope you like my card. Do not forget to participate in the challenge here

Supplies Used:

AliciaBel Digi Stamp
Faber Castell Color Pencils
White Card stock
Eno greetings Pattern Paper
Christmas 3D Stickers
Merry Christmas 3D Stickers
Rhinestones
Green Ribbon
Tacky Tape
Tacky Glue

I would like to Join the following Challenges:

















Hugs,



No comments: