Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Layout : Love, Smile, Happiness

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing my DT creation for Scrapping4funchallenges -Layouts





The theme this time is Tic-Tac-Toe... Isn't it exciting?
I played along the elements- Chipboard, Twine and Bling... You can create a single or double page as per your choice but using any 3 elements.

No automatic alt text available.

The sponsor for the challenge is Scrapping4funshop








I used a 12"*12" white cardstock for my background and after applying a coat of clear gesso, created some texture using a Stencil from Stamplorations and texture paste. Colored using Distress inks and fussy cut some shiny stars , a heart and tags from a paper pack and adhered on the background. I used a twine as a hanger for my photo and some chipboard elements and I love how it came out. Used some chipboard hearts and clips also. For bling I used some Rhinestones and pearls. Finally I sprinkled some diluted colors on the layout.

Hope you like it. Do not forget to visit the blog to see more beautiful DT creations and play along.

Supplies Used:

White Cardstock
Papericious Chipboards
Papericious Twine
Wooden clips
Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed, Evergreen Bough)
Rhinestones

Hugs,
Priya

No comments: