Friday, October 13, 2017

Happiness- Card for Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog

Hello Friends,

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Challenge #101 at Scrapping4fun challenges . 





This month the theme is Autumn and I love autumn, it's colors and the beautiful leaves. I'm sure a lot of you must love this season too. I made a card using this beautiful Digi Image from  Cute As A BUtton Stamps And Designs who is also the sponsor for this challenge.





Here's my card. I used autumn colored pattern papers to make some layers under the image. Colored the image with my faber castle color pencils and I loved it. Hope you like it too. I know I'm not good at card making, but it is something I really want to learn and do better. I hand cut some leaves from the same image, colored them and used out side the image. To give them a bit height I used double sided foam tape under the image as well as the leaves.

I used a twine and some pearl stickers and a small tag which I really love.




Hope you like my card. Do participate in the challenge for more fun.

Supplies Used:
White Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Enogreetings
Digistamp From Cute As a Button Stamps
Faber Castle Color Pencils
Twine from Papericious
Double sided Tape
Tag
Pearl Stickers

Linking to Following Challenges:








Hugs,
Priya


No comments: