Friday, July 7, 2017

A White Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card.
Card making is something I always enjoyed but I have not made a card since long. Now I'll try to make cards on a regular basis and participate in challenges so that I can better my skills.
This card I made keeping in mind some challenges...
So here it is...




It's a white on white card. Captured it on two different backgrounds. It's a 4.5"*5" card. I heat embossed the stamps on the card and also once on a vellum and hand cut it to layer it on the card. Also heat set the Happy Birthday sentiment and attached some pearls and sequins.

Supplies Used:
White Card
Vellum 
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Bo Bunny Stitches Stamp Set
Mudra Beautiful Butterfly Stamp Set 
Ranger Heat Tool
Scissors
Foam Tape
Papericious Sequins
White Pearls

I would like to enter the following Challenges:





Thank You for stopping by..
Hugs,

No comments: