Friday, March 3, 2017

Altered Bottle

Hello Everyone...
I have stacked a lot of stash to alter. I love seeing the things getting glamorous makeovers.
This time I took out a bottle and tried to alter it. 
I am very new to mixed media and this is my very first altered bottle.
So, this is how it looks...






First I gave a coat of gesso on the bottle, then layers of texture paste and crackle paint. Once dried completely I colored the bottle with Pink acrylic color and dry brushed metallic black acrylic paint. Added die cut and metal charm a cycle after coloring them. Added the flowers n leaves and also colored them.

Linking this to the following challenges:







Products Used:

Art Basics White Gesso
Ranger Texture paste
Ranger Crackle Paint
Pink Acrylic Paint
Black Metallic Paint
Ranger Heat Tool
MDF Die cut
Metal Charm
Flowers and Leaves
Art Stones
   
Hugs,





... 

No comments: