Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Heart Wall Decor

Hi Friends,
Today I'm going to share another altered project.
This time I made it for a few challenges and with Valentine's Day round the corner it is a good chance to play with some Pinks and some Reds and create something with Love and Heart.

So let's take a look at the final picture...



Here I used a chipboard cake base which I cut in the shape of a heart and adhered some patterned paper and some corrugated sheet. 

                          

Before glueing the patterned paper I punched two holes and added a lacy ribbon to make it a hanging wall art.Created some texture using stencil and texture paste, added some art stones. Then I gave a light coat of clear gesso and let it dry. After that I colored the corrugated part with deep Pink acrylic color and the stones with pearl acrylic color black shade. Then I dry brushed copper metallic color and pink metallic color on the stones as well as on the texture.

I glued a lace on one side. Gave a coat of gesso on the chippies. Then I colored the resin and metal embellishments and chippies with copper metallic color and glued on the base. Finally I added some quilling flowers in Red and Pink to finish the look.



Linking to following Challenges:

7. Unstampabelles Challenge #65  New embellishments( resin frame,patterned paper, lace)


     ( Used Pink with Red)
    Blog Badge


Thanks for visiting. Leave some love if u like my projects...
Hugs,
Priya



No comments: