Monday, October 24, 2016

Two Cards

Hello Folks,

Today I'm sharing two cards.
I'm very very interested in using stamps and watercolors in card making.
But I am not that comfortable in coloring stamps.
Here, I tried to create something nice and clean. I used stamps and tried water coloring for the first time in cards.

The first one with my newly own leafy stamp set from Mudra.
I used Ranger Distress inks and a sentiment stamp from Penny Black.
It is simple 4"*4" card.
Take a look.


The next card is also a simple 6"*4.5" card. I have used Beautiful butterfly stamp set from Mudra here for both the butterflies and sentiment.
I have used distress ink to color both the cards. Here I added some stones here and there to complete the look.


I'm really loving this butterfly stamp set and making a few more cards in the same line.
If u like my work, do follow my blog and leave some love in comments.

Hugs,


No comments: