Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Scrapbook Layout "Back To Childhood"

Hello Again...
Today I have come up with my first ever scrapbook layout which is also my DT project for this month at Indian Quilling Challenge. This month's theme is "Childhood"




This Layout can also be used as a wall frame to showcase this sweetest phase by adding ur cute baby pictures and reliving those moments again.

Childhood is the most cherished part of our lives and as I wish to relive those moments, Here I used some beautiful patterned papers to match with the theme, few quilled flowers n leaves, butterfly stickers, banners, fairy wand and some stars coming out of it, stones and tags.
Take a look...

This is a 12"*12" layout. The patterned paper used here are by Enogreetings. The white and cream quilled flowers are made out of  3mm strips. The butterfly stickers are 3d stickers. The Fairy wand is a charm and I hand cut the starts from a sheet. The tags "memories' and "stories" are also from a patterned paper cutting. Gave outline shading to these with Distress Ink. Banner is also hand cut and attached to a string. 


If my work inspires you, do take part in Indian Quilling Challenge here: http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/05/iqcg27-childhood.html

Also let me know your views on my projects in the comment.
Thank you...

With this project I would like to enter  the following challenges:

1. Lulupu June Challenge- Celebrating Babies http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/06/june-challenge-celebrating-babies.html
2. My Time to Craft Challenge#322 Paper Piecing http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.in/2016/05/challenge-322-paper-piecing.html

No comments: